As Implementation Consultant for Client Programme Services, I support the planning, management and execution of all talent solutions, technology services and products across multiple service lines and brands within the Serocor Group.
The Client Programme Services function is responsible for the delivery of external customer projects and programmes as required including:
- RPO, MSP, On-Demand
- Supplier / Contractor novation
- New customer set-up and communication activities where a solutions based approach is required
- Existing customer project support and development
I am responsible for but not limited to:
- Project Management of new customer set ups and services.
- Manage external and internal stakeholder relationships including suppliers and service providers.
- Support the review and development of the Serocor Group Preferred Provider Program.
- Support the review and development of business and operational efficiency of Serocor Group
- Support / manage the capture, assessment and translation of due diligence of new projects, programs and solutions.
Three words that describe my approach
Organized, detailed and trustworthy.
What’s it like to work with me
I am a collaborative, team orientated, approachable, gets things done Implementation Consultant, building strong partnerships to provide a positive journey through process changes and implementations.