Welcome to ARM’s website, which we hope you will find informative. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing the highest level of service, access to some areas of our site requires you to register with us.
Your password and username will entitle you to use the site as little or often as you wish. Ownership of your password is your responsibility and subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to have read and understood upon registration.
Ownership of your password [conditions]:
- You agree to keep your username and password confidential at all times
- Any unauthorised use should be reported to ARM as soon as possible
- ARM will not accept liability for any events which occur as a breach of data protection policies
Access to the site is prohibited for any unlawful use, including but not limited to:
- Use of the site for illegal or immoral purposes
- Accessing the site through another user’s details without their express permission
- Using the site in any manner which could cause harm to ARM
- Unauthorised use of materials posted on the site, for example copying material for commercial purposes
- Gaining any commercial advantage
Any information which you provide should be:
- True and accurate and any opinions expressed should not be unlawful, illegal or defamatory
- Free from infringement of policies, including those linked to intellectual property and ownership
- Free from viruses which may be harmful to the safe operation of ARM’s website
- Free from obscene, offensive or defamatory remarks which may be harmful to other users of ARM’s website
ARM’s commitment to you
In summary: Any information provided to us will be treated as confidential unless we are instructed (in writing) otherwise. Personal information within your CV may be accessed by third parties outside the European Economic Area for example if you apply for any vacancies where the employer is outside this area. You accept, by registering to use this site, that you are consenting to this information being viewed.
By registering and using ARM’s site as a work seeker, you are consenting to us processing and collecting personal data and disclosing this information to potential employers and clients through our recruitment process. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes which could affect this process and ARM accepts no liability for information which is incorrectly provided to us.
From time to time ARM provides links to sites which may be of further interest to you or are topical, reflecting recent trends or providing updates in the recruitment arena. ARM does not accept responsibility or liability for any information provided in these links which are provided for information purposes only.
Any material copied from ARM’s website is subject to copyright protection and in accordance with policy may be copied for personal use only. The use of any Trade or distinguishing marks, including logos, is strictly prohibited.
Your Commitment to ARM
By registering as a user of ARM’s website and online facilities you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions. ARM reserves the right to terminate or refuse a registration should it prove to be inconsistent with ARM’s policies and practices.
The use of the Site and any agreements entered into through the Site are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or any agreement made through the Site.
If any provision of these terms of access is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
ARM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR AMEND ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. NOTICE OF CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE.