Rewards that last a lifetime with our experiential reward scheme
Helping someone to find a new job that transforms their life is a fantastically rewarding experience. Here at ARM, we think those who help make that happen deserve a big thank you in return.
Our exciting new initiative gives you the opportunity to do some of the things you have always dreamed of experiencing. Whether it's sampling the corporate hospitality at a Premier League match, rubbing shoulders with the A-listers at the latest restaurant, getting the best seats in the house for the hottest show in town or taking control with an exhilarating helicopter flying lesson!
If there is another experience you’d love to try, then the team at ARM is here to help you to make it a reality. What’s more, it couldn’t be easier! All you need to do is refer a candidate to us. If this results in a successful placement, then we will give you an amazing personalised experience that you’ll never forget.
We can’t wait to find out what you will choose and to share in those memorable moments with you!
In a nutshell
What is the new scheme about?
- Our new referral scheme offers you a unique and tailored experience in exchange for a successful referral.
What does it offer?
- A once-in-a-lifetime unforgettable experience bespoke to you!
- An exhilarating skydive
- A Premier League football match
- An inspiring wine tasting course
- A group cocktail making class
- A Six Nations rugby match
- An ultimate driving experience
- … or a memorable experience of your choice!
Who can join in the scheme?
- The scheme is open to all ARM candidates.
What do I need to do?
- All you need to do is introduce us to a candidate.
What’s the small print?
- The candidate you refer must not already be registered with ARM in any capacity.
- The scheme will, at ARM’s discretion, reward the referrer an experience in accordance with those outlined here, for each candidate recommended for a specific initial role/placement in accordance with the criteria below.
- Payment claims must be made within 30 days of the placement commencing and will only be paid once the relevant referral completes a qualifying period as follows:
- Contractor needs to perform 500 hours on a single or concurrent assignment(s).
- Permanent placement must complete 12 weeks to the satisfaction of the relevant client.
- ARM retains the right to modify or terminate the Terms and Conditions of the referral scheme without notice.
- In the event of any dispute, ARM’s decision will be final.
If you know anyone that could be suitable for any of our roles, or who is looking for a technology or engineering role, please get in contact for further information on the scheme.