Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Consultant to cover the Bristol and surrounding area.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare, send, and follow up quotes relating to the company's water hygiene business, working towards monthly KPI's.
- Nurture good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Respond to new business enquiries.
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities.
- Contribute towards the output of the sales team shared mailbox.
- Manage work and time effectively to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Previous sales experience in an Air/Ventilation hygiene related role, would be advantageous
- Proven track record of generating new business and growing existing accounts
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- High level IT skills in Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to show technical understanding of water hygiene legislation and guidance
- Full Drivers license
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
It’s Mr Worldwide: Serocor’s International Expansion
We've gone international! The Serocor Group (of which ARM is part) is delighted to announce the business acquisition of German-based recruitment firm, ORSON. ORSON specialises in the permanent placement of engineering,…
Use a Contractor.
Using a contractor could be one of the best recruitment decisions you ever make. Are you handling an unexpected peak in demand? Controlling bottom-line fixed people costs? Attempting to access…
A hattrick of returners…
Hey Liam! Could you start by telling us a bit about what you do? "I am a Sales Manager for the Structural Steelwork industry and I have specialisms in Civil…