DEVELOP BEYOND YOURSELF
Being part of Optamor means having more than just the ability to be exceptional at your job. We combine expertise and knowledge with the courage to take on challenges, the passion and tenacity to find the best solutions for our customers and shared DNA built around People Performance and Partnerships. Working with us means embracing our honest and transparent ethos, daring to be different and finding passion in everything you do.
Taking a different approach to our customer's business challenges allows us to look at issues in a new way and build a solution with them that really meets their business objectives. Whatever goals they want to achieve, we're passionate about partnering with them to understand everything about their business and the market they work in. Our team's extensive knowledge and expertise helps them achieve the right result. We take a Build, Partner and Evolve approach.
We believe in our people. We work with the best - the accomplished, the tenacious, the driven and the daring - together creating solutions we can be proud of. Without the very best people driving our solutions, we would not be able to provide the partnerships and the results we do.
It is for this reason that we're committed to our people and providing the right environment for you to grow and develop. This approach ensures that we fulfil our belief of being a values based company that puts relationships, accountability and integrity ahead of short term commercial gain.
DELIVERY CO-ORDINATOR - AMPTHILL
* Provide full administrative support to the permanent / contract recruitment process to include, but not limited to, requesting and co-ordinating all necessary paperwork and documenting all stages of the recruitment process on the relevant Optamor system(s).
* Interview arranging
* Onboarding and referencing of new joiners - perm and contract - in accordance with Customer security processes
* Assistance in the set-up of client meetings including diary management, room bookings, presentations, reports and agendas etc. To support and be prepared in client meetings from a delivery perspective.
* Ad hoc general administration duties as required.
NEW PROJECT RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supplier / direct contractor placements and extensions to be set up on relevant Optamor systems and ensuring all relevant legal and compliance paperwork is in place.
* Assistance in ensuring all relevant contract paperwork for Optamor, Customer and Suppliers has been returned and is saved as appropriate
* Receive and action tasks from the delivery team inbox.
* Ensuring data including, but not limited to site maps / relevant Customer information updated accordingly on relevant Optamor systems.
* Support to Delivery Lead as required.
* Administrative support to the talent acquisition team as required.
* Ad hoc general administration duties as required.
* Processing placements on the internal system to generate invoices
* Attention to detail
* Completing the onboarding process within the timeframe given and meeting target start dates
Benefits at Optamor:
We offer you an excellent working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along, communicate and co-operate well with each other.
Optamor offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, and ambitious environment. We are all proud to be part of Optamor, we all share the same passion and dedication to the company and the product, despite any differences in cultural backgrounds and skills.
- Flexible working - 9-day fortnight working pattern plus hybrid working
- Annual Leave - 24 days annual leave, plus all UK bank holidays.
- Competitive Salary - Plus workplace pension scheme and bonus.
- Social activities - Throughout the year enjoy time with your colleagues as we host an annual Summer and Christmas party, volunteering activities, and family fun days just to name a few.
- Benefits - Workplace Pension Scheme, Care and Health Support, Flexible Working, Cycle to Work Scheme and other benefits.
- Mental Health - We provide access to a confidential EAP that offers counseling, resources and support for various mental health challenges. There's also an approved wellness program for employees.
- Paid Leave - We offer enhanced Family, Paternity and Maternity leave pay.
Apply today for more info!
This is an internal vacancy being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers Limited ("ARM"). ARM acts as an employment business for temporary contractor recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
How to Become a Java Developer: Everything You Need to Know
One of the most commonly used program languages across the world, Java stands out as one of the most versatile and in-demand choices. If you're considering a career in software…
How to: Phone Interviews
The job market is more competitive than ever. And, in a world where employers simply don’t have time to know candidates before the shortlist phase, phone interviews are becoming increasingly…
Is Job Hopping damaging your career?
At some point, most of us have been told that moving from job to job without ‘sticking it out’ shows that you’re unreliable, flaky or lack resilience. As a result,…