Recruitment Delivery Coordinator
Being part of Optamor means having more than just the ability to be exceptional at your job. We combine expertise and knowledge with the courage to take on challenges, the passion and tenacity to find the best solutions for our customers, and shared DNA built around People Performance and Partnerships. Working with us means embracing our honest and transparent ethos, daring to be different, and finding passion in everything you do.
Taking a different approach to our customer's business challenges allows us to look at issues in a new way and build a solution with them that really meets their business objectives. Whatever goals they want to achieve, we're passionate about partnering with them to understand everything about their business and the market they work in. Our team's extensive knowledge and expertise help them achieve the right result. We take a Build, Partner, and Evolve approach.
We believe in our people. We work with the best - the accomplished, the tenacious, the driven, and the daring - together creating solutions we can be proud of. Without the very best people driving our solutions, we would not be able to provide the partnerships and the results we do.
It is for this reason that we're committed to our people and providing the right environment for you to grow and develop. This approach ensures that we fulfill our belief of being a values-based company that puts relationships, accountability, and integrity ahead of short-term commercial gain.
RECRUITMENT Delivery Coordinator
The Delivery Coordinator plays an important role in our Resourcing Team for our candidates, the hiring managers, stakeholders, and Optamor colleagues, ensuring all have as positive an experience of the team as possible. The role will report to the Account Manager and they will support the wider Resourcing Team for the Customer, including the Resourcers, Resource Business Partners, and other team members.
The role is to be based on the customer site and will be managing day-to-day stakeholder requirements and queries.
- Adhering to business processes to ensure you are working in a consistent, methodical, and productive manner and providing feedback for areas that require improvement.
- To administer, organise and coordinate training programs for delegates, including hospitality, training materials and pre and post-assessments, invoicing, budgetary control
- Liaising with their trainers for; their availability, confirming they have all the information they need before their delivery date i.e. customer contact details, session guides, and delegate lists
- Support the Service team to ensure specific event requirements are booked and carried out in advance of the event date.
- Operate in a diligent and organised fashion working within SLA's as determined by the customer.
Benefits & culture
We're proud to be recognised as the best large recruitment agency 250+ employees (IRP Awards, 2017) and advocate company (2018). People are at the heart of everything we do and our benefits reflect our values:
- Every other Friday off
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Collaborative working culture
- Great L&D opportunities
- Free tea/coffee and fruit boxes
- Regular social events
- Volunteering hours
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a growing company
- Genuine career path
- Excellent benefits package
- Fantastic earning potential
- Be in control of your own career
- Able to make a real difference!
We are growing fast and looking for people that want to grow with us. This opportunity will suit someone with great communication skills, high attention to detail, and the drive and motivation to build their own success.
This is an internal vacancy being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers Limited ("ARM"). ARM acts as an employment business for temporary contractor recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Craft the perfect IT CV
A generic IT CV is never the best way to deliver information to a recruiter, let alone to secure an interview. Job searching is all about quality, not quantity, especially…
As a recruiter, I spend a large amount of time giving interview tips to candidates and taking feedback from employers and job hunters on how they performed at interview. But…
Why Choose Project Management?
A career in project management provides a whole host of exciting opportunities to progress further, take on new challenges, and explore new projects that will allow you to develop new…