Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their project team in the Petersfield area. They specialise in the interior fit-out sector.
- Lead on all assigned contracts, from initial tenders to final accounts and handover.
- Procurement, valuation, and payment approval of sub-contractors and packages.
- Authorise all timesheets and invoices on projects.
- Undertake cost value analysis and produce accurate financial reporting.
- Ensure all costing requirements for tenders are produced to meet submission deadlines.
- Negotiate and manage labour costs.
- Read and interpret design/structural drawings to help complete tender submissions
- Relevant training/qualification in Construction & Cost Management
- Chartered status (desirable)
- Experience of construction within the Retail Sector would be a distinct advantage
- H&S training/qualification.
- Good IT Skills (MS Office)
- Full UK driver's licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
National Apprenticeship Week 2022: Why an Apprenticeship?
In conversation with one of the REC’s Chief Examiners and ‘World’s Oldest Apprentice’ Derek Goff Do apprenticeships have an age limit? Do you have to be a certain type of…
RailStaff Awards: Adam’s on track!
The tenth anniversary RailStaff Awards took place this week. This event provides the chance to publicly thank the people who keep Britain’s railways going, the station staff, engineers, drivers –…
How to Answer Salary Questions in an Interview
We get it, it's an awkward one, isn't it? You're trying to show the interviewer you're the right person for the job, but it can be difficult to gauge what…