Salary£33000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Our client is a well-established and successful water treatment/hygiene company, and they are currently looking to recruit an experienced and competent Plumbing Engineer based in and around the Dartford/South London area
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance & remedial / plumbing-related tasks for the adequate control of Legionella bacteria.
- Temperature monitoring of water services (plant and distribution)
- Shower clean / descaling
- Water services plant inspection (i.e. cold-water storage tanks, calorifiers, etc.)
- Thermostatic mixer valve inspection, servicing, and installations
- Water sampling for microbiological analysis
- Clean and disinfection of water systems
- Dead Leg removals
- Hot & Cold-Water Storage Modifications
- Installation of various valve types
- Copper and Steel pipework modifications and soldering
- Various other plumbing-related work on hot and cold-water systems
The Ideal Candidate:
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
- Previous experience as a qualified plumber
- Ability to work on both commercial and domestic properties
- Legionella Awareness would be desired
- Full UK Drivers licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Delivery Manager vs Project Manager
A career as a delivery manager and a project manager involves leadership and management. While both roles help businesses to improve business productivity, there are several differences between a delivery…
Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity in Rail and Infrastructure Sector.
We spoke in our earlier blog about how the rail and infrastructure sector is facing challenges with lack of talent in the industry right now. But another finding from our…
Contract or Perm
We asked our LinkedIn followers for their advice regarding both contract and permanent work. Here’s what they said: 1. Test the water Brendan Meyler: “Why not try a few short…