Salary£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client is looking for an Operations Co-ordinator to join their team in the Avonmouth area on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate would have:
* Exceptional organisational skills with very high attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task, anticipate and respond effectively to changing priorities.
* High standard of written & verbal communication, with a confident & professional phone manner.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to remain calm, focused & productive in a fast-paced working environment.
* Flexibility and adaptability to manage under pressure and cope with change, responding quickly & efficiently.
* Ability to plan and manage time in a changing environment.
* A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
* Experience with coordinating travel arrangements preferred.
* Experience in managing multiple task-based projects would be desirable but not essential.
* A background in engineering would be advantageous.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Co-ordination and monitoring of projects and other relevant administration, sourcing service providers, contractors and/or suppliers, obtaining quotes, and dealing with problems.
* Ensuring all work runs in a timely, cost-effective manner within budgets and timescales.
* Placing orders with suppliers; making arrangements in relation to monitoring all relevant deliverables.
* Preparing required job documentation including job step risk analysis.
* Job cost allocation and invoicing.
* Finding and arranging appropriate travel for individuals within budget constraints; communicating travel information to travelers.
* Preparing, submitting and managing visa applications.
* Providing general administrative support to the business.
* Accurately contributing to month-end procedures.
* May be required to complete other business activities on behalf of the company from time to time in line with identified skills, competencies and experience.
Hours will be Monday to Friday, 14:00-22:00. Hybrid working will be discussed at Interview stage.
Our client would be willing to pay up to £32,000 per annum.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Delivery Manager vs Project Manager
A career as a delivery manager and a project manager involves leadership and management. While both roles help businesses to improve business productivity, there are several differences between a delivery…
Women in Business- Heather Cracknell
This 'Women in business' blog celebrates the phenomenon that is the Head of People Development Heather Cracknell. She has had a massive influence in her relatively short time at Serocor…
HS2: Not all bad?
The government has revealed its plans for the preferred route of phase 2 of HS2, and it opens up tremendous opportunities for jobs at HS2. The high-speed rail line's second…