Department - Legal & Compliance
Advanced Resource Managers LTD (A.R.M ltd) are looking for a meticulous Legal Administrator to join our back office team. Based out of 5* offices near Port Solent.
To provide comprehensive support as well as contributing to the smooth function of the legal processes within the business
* In consultation with relevant stakeholders, draft, all contracts for the companies within the Group. This includes internal and external contracts, standard and non-standard terms of business. These are sent via docusign.
* Ownership of the contract management process, including uploading signed T&Cs to CRM(s), updating the group's T&Cs tracking sheet, drafting and disseminating the SoC (Summary of Contract) for non-standard T&Cs.
* Identify any contractual requirements that affect or impact other teams, such as Compliance or Finance. Ensure these stakeholders are informed and suitable compromises and/or new processes are discussed with relevant board member.
* Work with the company DPO for all data protection issues and queries, including managing the DPO inbox and highlighting and maintaining the process for data breaches.
* Working closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure a joined-up approach between Legal and Compliance
* Active participant in legislative change projects; supporting the Project Manager, updating T&Cs as appropriate, working with the relevant board member to implement new or amended processes within the Legal function to achieve compliance.
* Managing general administration and queries for the legal, including managing correspondence and queries.
* Manage and organise the legal shared drive, including holding master documents and ensuring these are updated with relevant changes.
* Update and communicate to the board relevant legislative changes.
* Agreeing and meeting quarterly objectives as agreed with your manager
Qualifications and Experience
* Proven current experience of providing legal and commercial support to a complex and/or demanding client base
* Knowledge of drafting and commercial contracts
* Able to demonstrate strong admin skills and previous experience of
Working in a busy office environment
* Experience within the recruitment industry or other sales-orientated industry
* Experience of legal administration
* 'Get stuck in' approach - take ownership of the role
* Quick learner with the ability to grasp wider impact/dependencies.
* Resilient with strong communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong time management/priority management skills
* Remains calm under pressure
Benefits & culture
People are at the heart of everything we do and our benefits reflect our values:
Flexible working & hybrid working
Collaborative working culture
Great L&D opportunities
Regular social events
For more information please contact Nadia today
This is an internal vacancy being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers Limited ("ARM"). ARM acts as an employment business for temporary contractor recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
What to expect from a recruitment open day
Hands up who’s applied for a job only to find that the first stage is attending a recruitment open day? Then comes the panic, the questions: ‘What is an open…
How to: Resignation
When preparing for a resignation, there are a lot of potential pitfalls, mixed emotions, stress. It doesn't have to be that way. Forewarned is, after all, forearmed. Here are our…
Why use a Recruiter?
While 'recruiter' can bring to mind a certain reputation, the fact is, they do get people jobs. You should think of a consultant as your own personal brand ambassador. A…