12 Month Fixed Term Contract
ARM are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst on a 12 month Fixed term contract
* Liaise with the Senior Management Team to validate the financial integrity of offers, following the costing and pricing process.
* Develop work breakdown structures to generate project plans, work packages and schedules for future contract proposals.
* Assist in the preparation of EAC forecasts incorporating reviews of the P&L, balance sheet and cash.
* Report deviations to plan regarding programme, finance, and resource status, enabling forecasting of costs to complete using and updating the forecasting model.
* Risk management & Internal controls: monitor adherence to company policies and procedures and the relevant accounting standards.
* Monitor and maintain billing milestones in line with contract requirements.
* Project Reporting and Managing in SAP for training and repair projects.
* Assist the Financial Controller to achieve its objectives.
* Part/Newly qualified Accountant
* Bachelor's degree in business administration/finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience which as provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field
* Experience of working with SAP
* Knowledge of scheduling tools such as Primavera (P6)
* Good attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
A New Industrial Age for Automotive?
Despite a modest drop in 2017, the automotive industry is enjoying a period of sustained buoyancy in the UK, (latest figures reveal it turned over £77.5bn in 2016). It’s also…
Why Choose Project Management?
A career in project management provides a whole host of exciting opportunities to progress further, take on new challenges, and explore new projects that will allow you to develop new…
Freshly Bronzed: Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
We are pleased to announce... the Serocor Group has received the Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS). The ERS encourages employers to support defence and inspire others…