Salary£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team in the Petersfield area.
- Work with the Planned Office Team, in organising the administration for the planned works the company undertakes for its clients.
- Produced Reports and Certification
- Operation of the company CAFM system and client portals are updated efficiently to reflect works completed.
- Assist with Help Desk general activities where required
- Liaise with engineers and contract managers to ensure planned works are completed in good time and all documentation provided
- Good IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Numerate with good analytical skills and communicate with clear written instructions.
- Able to lead, self-motivate, and supervise your own work schedule to achieve targets and a high standard of service.
- Able to understand policies and procedures in relation to your duties and responsibilities
- Pragmatic, creative approach to problem solving with an emphasis on fast, practical solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected company.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Applying for Jobs During Christmas
Is Christmas a Good Time to Apply for Another Job? During the festive period, it is definitely more noticeable that there are not as many people around the office. A…
Bits, Bytes & Cyber Recruitment
Demand for cyber security talent (and therefore cyber recruitment) has exploded in recent years. According to Burning Glass, the number of cyber security jobs has grown 94 per cent in just…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…