Salary£27660 - £32000 per annum + Additional benifits
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in line with the needs of the business.
A motivated, self-reliant person to join a busy Shipping team as a Transport Planning Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for the planning of all Customer shipments, from the point of pick pack complete through to despatch. Liaising with various internal and external parties to ensure a streamlined end to end delivery process utilising SAP, in line with global import and export regulations. Training will be provided for Transport Planning Processes in line with business requirements.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Full end-to-end responsibility of Supporting the Planning Team to complete customer shipments including the creation of associated legal documentation in line with global exporting regulations, such as:
* NES Creation
* Country of Origin certs,
* Responsibility of ensuring all customer shipments are legered as a sale in line with relevant inco terms.
* To facilitate the freight invoice process in line with various carrier invoices through to payment. Managing and highlighting exceptions through to resolution.
* Flexible in their work approach to support time sensitive deadlines and the needs of the business. This is a key role and may require working different times throughout the day to ensure Customer shipments leave on time.
* Effectively manage carrier communications and time sensitive bookings to ensure goods are despatched in line with customer inco terms.
* Regular liaison Via TEAMs with TM Team and 3PL provider - DHL, located at East Midlands Gateway, plus other internal departments
* Comms with Freight Forwarders and Carriers via email and telephone, for booking collections, container requests, chasing late arrivals, no shows etc.
Training will be provided but candidates must have the following skills:
* Ability to use own initiative and resolve problems
* Ability to maintain, react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations
* Able to contribute positively within a team environment
* Excellent user of Microsoft Excel
* Must demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail when working in a pressurised environment
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles, but is not mandatory:
* Demonstrated experience of using SAP in a Transport/Shipping planning role. Ideally SAP Hana S/4, Transportation Management (TM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), demonstrated experience in a shipping role within a manufacturing/logistics organisation.
* Export Regulation Knowledge
* Understanding of working within the complexities of a Customs Warehouse environment
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Contract or Perm
We asked our LinkedIn followers for their advice regarding both contract and permanent work. Here’s what they said: 1. Test the water Brendan Meyler: “Why not try a few short…
The road ahead: An Infographic
The automotive industry is going through a massive transformation, from self-driving cars to EVs and the Uber effect on car ownership- just look at our infographic! For some, the car…
State of the market: Q-Q sector reports
Labour market data from the ONS shows a sharp fall in overall UK job vacancies due to the pandemic. As a whole, vacancies regardless of sector fell by 55.1% (y-y)…