ARM is currently working with a market-leading Defence, Technology, and Aerospace Company who are looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team.
Working on Key International Defence projects with their key Clients, my client is based in Bristol and is offering a Hybrid working Model with occasional international travel.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Support in Developing system architectures
* Producing and validating requirements
* Writing sub-system specifications
* Support the development of integration plans and procedures
* Support the setting up systems for tests and trials
* Support system and sub-system integration tests and trials
* Produce tests and trials reports as part of requirements verification
* Any additional tasks to ensure the success of the role and support to the Business Unit and Engineering Function
What you'll need to do the role:
* At least 5 years of experience in the development and management of complex electronic and software systems development
* System architecture and requirements decomposition
* Experienced in technical team leadership.
* Requirements validation (SMART)
* Development of sub-system specifications to satisfy system requirements
* Integration activities from the component level up to the systems level including hardware and software elements
* Competent in problem-solving and analytical techniques in a methodical and logical manner to solve integration challenges
* Development of appropriate integration plans and procedures
* Supporting Test Readiness Reviews / Integration events
* Integration and formal verification testing
* Experience in working with UK MoD, preferably with the Royal Navy
* Producing technical progress reports and test/trial reports
* Software Tools - MS Office, IBM Rhapsody
* Formal Design methodologies such as SysML/UML
* Experience in hands-on development and integration of highly complicated systems of multidiscipline technologies such as RF, Hardware, Software and Firmware
* ISO Standards - ISO15288 (Systems),
Due to the nature of the sector and projects, this role requires candidates to be Sole UK Nationals with the ability to gain a full UK SC Clearance.
If you are interested in the role; please submit your application to Jason Parish via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Cyber Security CV Examples – Writing Tips
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to writing a fantastic cyber security CV. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting your career in the field, this blog post aims to…
Candidate-Recruiter Relationship = Everything
The candidate-recruiter relationship is what underpins the entire recruitment process. “Recruitment is emotional,” says Randy Moore, from his study near New York. He’s not wrong; we’ve all been through it.…
Unleashing the Power of Recruitment Agencies: Maximising Results through Engaging Passive Candidates
In today's competitive job market, finding top talent can be a challenging and time-consuming task - as revealed in our blog 'Why is it hard to find rail talent right…