ARM is currently working with an exciting, engineering consultancy who are winning business, growing quickly, and so are looking to grow their team with ambitious and talented Systems Engineer's.
Operating across industry's but mainly within Defence and Nuclear, based in Bristol but with clients across the South of the UK they can offer a Hybrid working model with occasional visits to client sites.
This really is a great opportunity for motivated Systems Engineers to join a company with a real buzz and make real progress in their career.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Research and concept development.
* Development and management of system requirements.
* Development of abstract architectures to describe systems.
* Design process engineering for hardware, software, and mixed technology systems.
* Systems safety engineering, including the analysis of the systems safety requirements.
* Systems integration, including structuring and partitioning of complex systems.
* Systems performance evaluation and its application to verification and validation.
* System Integrity analysis including resilience and impact assessment.
* Through life environmental impact evaluation of complex systems.
* Systems qualification and acceptance.
What you'll need to do the role:
* An understanding of the Systems Engineering Lifecycles and experience in application of one or more of their stages.
* A background in systems or similar engineering disciplines within a complex engineering environment.
* A minimum of a technical Degree, equivalent qualification, or experience.
* Comfortable with resolving ambiguity in task, system, and requirements definition.
* Communicating effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
* Delivery focussed with determination to make a positive difference.
* Flexible and adaptable.
What we offer:
* Focussed individual Personal Development
* Competitive salary, Pension and Bonus scheme
* Life Insurance
* Flexible working patterns by negotiation
* EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
* Childcare Vouchers Scheme
* Lifestyle Vouchers and Savings
* Health & Well-being benefits such as the Cycle to Work scheme
Due to the nature of the sector, this role requires candidates to be eligible for SC Clearance.
If you are interested in the role; please submit your application to Jason Parish at or via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
MTV Cribs: ARM’s new office
ARM, Optamor and Serocor have been based in our new office at Shore House for a couple of months now. Things have settled down. The move was hugely significant for…
#CC300… And they’re off
Today staff from the Serocor Group tackle the #CC300 mile cycle ride to raise money for Naomi House children's hospice. At 7.30am on Wednesday 14 June, 11 challengers and 4…
Why we Love Working in a Team
Ask anyone what they love most about work and in most cases, the first thing they mention is 'the people'. We spend a massive proportion of our life at work…