Salary£35.00 - £36 per hour + +20% shift uplift
12-Month Contract Role
Hampshire - Full time onsite (Shift Working)
£38ph Inside IR35
*** Due to the nature of the role & the industry you will be working in, you must be able to achieve UK SC Clearance ***
We are looking for an experienced SMT Technician to join one of our biggest Aerospace clients. You will be responsible for ensuring the completion of assembly work and recording the relevant documentation.
Day to Day you will be performing all assembly operations and activities relating to the surface mount technology line including -
- Mechanical sub-assembly and installation of all structural components following installation drawing and procedures.
- Programming set-up
- Running the line
- First off inspection
- Manual soldering operations in line with ECSS specifications
Key skills we are looking for -
- Accreditation in soldering operations in conformance with - ECSS-Q-ST-70-08C
- Proven experience in an assembly, manufacturing or production environment.
- Previous experience of working with and an understanding of technical documents; drawings, procedures and technical notes.
- Experience of working in a clean room.
- Awareness of workplace health and safety practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of ASM (DEK) stencil printer, Mycronic P&P, BTU reflow oven & X-Ray machine.
- Knowledge of SAP Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Experience with vapour phase
- HNC in an engineering discipline or equivalent
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Girlboss: Female Leadership at ARM
Since today is International Women’s Day, we figured we’d use it properly. Let's celebrate the impact female leadership makes to our business. Whilst we could tell you ourselves just why…
Close Contract (Contract Recruitment)
The UK is one of the three most successful countries for contract recruitment. According to OnRec, an astonishing 86% of British recruitment industry turnover in 2019 is covered by contract…
Mental health in Maritime & COVID-19
Employees of the maritime sector are arguably more vulnerable than most, even outside of a global mental health crisis. A 2019 study found that, while it’s “difficult to establish the…