Salary£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
ARM is currently working with a cutting-edge Consultancy operating across safety-critical industries who are looking for Senior Systems Engineer to join their team.
Working with their key Clients in the Defence industry, my client is based in Hampshire and is offering a Hybrid working Model.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting all aspects of the Design to Order Service (DTOS), developing designs through concept and early-stage design as well as supporting the bidding process.
* Provide leadership and accountability in the delivery of systems engineering activities through the application of process, domain knowledge and experience, working as a system engineering subject matter expert.
* Understand concepts and principles, to design, develop and determine solutions to functional requirements; and personally undertake the most complex work within the subject area.
* Lead the acceptance process to demonstrate compliance.
* This role will belong to the wider Technical Services Department and will have the opportunity to support other projects in different roles within your discipline.
* Provide the common engineering point of contact right from bid through design and into delivery, ensuring the system is fully compliment with both he projects requirements and any relevant standards.
* Provide domain expertise in support of both internal and external design reviews via written and verbal means.
What you'll need to do the role:
* Min of 8+ Years in an engineering role associated with electrical systems.
* Experience of conducting functional systems analysis.
* Experience of requirement management.
* Experience of all elements of the product lifecycle.
* Experience of assessing and producing product safety documentation.
* Experience of completing verification and validation exercises, as well as documenting compliance evidence.
* Experience of product design and test standards for military systems.
* Experience in working to and auditing against electrical and safety standards.
* Experience of calculating reliability, airflow, power budgets.
Key Experience for the role:
* Experience of Systems engineering for complex electro/mechanical systems.
* Experience of Defence or Aerospace projects.
* Experience in computing or rack-based system design.
Due to the nature of the sector, this role requires candidates to be able to gain a full BPSS Security Clearance.
If you are interested in the role; please submit your application to Jason Parish via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
ARM Contractor FAQs
Our Commonly Asked Questions Around Contracting If you’re considering becoming a contractor and need more information on what is involved and how it works, you have certainly landed in the…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity in Rail and Infrastructure Sector.
We spoke in our earlier blog about how the rail and infrastructure sector is facing challenges with lack of talent in the industry right now. But another finding from our…