Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Working closely with members of the Offline Vehicle team to diagnose and repair high-quality production vehicles for the production
* centre which could include mechanical (up to and including powertrain removals), electrical and body panel removal refit.
* Co-ordinate personal vehicle reworks effectively and intelligently, managing conflicting priorities within tight deadlines to meet the overall objective.
* Develop good working relationships with members of the core team to ensure effective problem resolution and efficient communication of technical issues.
* Work within the offline vehicle/dealer portal processes to ensure compliance for all vehicle reworks.
* Competently and accurately manage documentation for robust record keeping and sign-off
* Deliver the vehicles to the production centre at the highest quality of mechanical and aesthetical standards in line with the brand.
* Ensure best working practices and the company's health and safety policies are adhered to and always followed.
* Have a flexible approach to working within the wider team and be willing to perform additional workshop-based duties when required.
* Level 3 Motor Vehicle qualified, or relevant dealer experience advantageous both preferred.
* Extensive vehicle build experience, from whole-vehicle down to component level.
* A comprehensive knowledge of vehicle architecture and a competent knowledge base in the safe use and operation of supporting automotive equipment
* Experience and an ability to contribute to component and system fault diagnosis.
* Good degree of computer literacy
* Ability to interpret engineering specifications and drawings and or build instructions
* A team player able to motivate themselves and others and deliver to a high standard at all times, whilst working under pressure and
* to tight deadlines
* Able to contribute to continuous improvement and identify areas for improving workshop efficiency.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
First or last job interview – which is better?
When an invitation for a job interview comes through, many candidates often struggle to pick a day, time and position, if they are given the choice. And those that are…
Recruiter Myths: Things You Need to Know
As a job seeker, you may be wondering what the deal is with recruiters. Are they trustworthy? Are they worth using? Why have I heard such bad things? As a…
Flexible working: The Mum-myth!
Flexible-working. A term long regarded as a luxury afforded only to working-mums, reinforcing 'traditional' gender roles. This lack of understanding has contributed to a somewhat confusing definition of the term.…