ARM is currently working with a market-leading engineering consultancy who are looking for a Reliability & Maintainability Managing Consultant to join their team.
Working with their key Clients within the Defence industry, this is a Hybrid opportunity with occasional travel to offices that are based across the UK as well as customer sites.
This really is a great opportunity for an experienced Reliability & Maintainability Consultant to join an industry-leading consultancy with great opportunity for career progression and industry-leading benefits.
As a Reliability & Maintainability Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Technical leadership in R&M
* Conducting R&M engineering tasks of complex systems eg. Military Equipment and/or Rail Rolling Stock, including for example:
1. Reliability Predictions;
2. Reliability & Availability Modelling;
3. Fault Tree Analyses;
4. Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis;
5. Maintainability & Testability Analysis;
6. Data Recording, Analysis, and Corrective Action System;
7. R&M Case;
8. R&M Test Planning and Management.
* Applying applicable R&M and Dependability standards, for example DEF STAN 00-040 Series, the BS EN IEC 60300 Series, BS EN 62741:2015, BS EN IEC 60812, BS 5760 Series, MIL STD 1629, NPRD 2016 and RIAC Handbook 217Plus;
* Articulating results of R&M engineering tasks in formal reports (eg. R&M Case Reports) and presentations;
What you'll need to do the role:
* Awareness of related standards including DEF STAN 00-600 and BR1313A.
* Understanding of the relationships between R&M and Design, Dependability, Safety, ILS & Asset Management;
* Confidence in liaising with clients and other technical disciplines on R&M issues;
* Ability to contribute to how activities are planned and executed for business success;
* Ability to anticipate customer needs, considering new and innovative options to meet evolving requirements;
* Ability to encourage others to collaborate and take part in communities of interest to benefit themselves and that of the business.
* Solution-focused and undertake work/projects in a logical and pragmatic approach;
* Flexible and adaptable and have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business;
* Self-motivated with a proactive approach to professional accreditation, such as IEng or CEng. We value professional qualifications and professional registration with appropriate bodies, and we can provide support, training, and tailored experience for you to achieve these, if not already held.
Due to the nature of the sector, this role requires candidates to be able to gain a full UK SC Clearance.
If you are interested in the role; please submit your application to Jason Parish via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
Great candidate, great role
Job hunting is no quick and easy task. It takes a great amount of time and effort to create an application which might get you to the next stage in…
The Return to ARM…
Before we jump into the good stuff, first of all, what is it you do here? “I’m an Account Consultant in the rail sector, so my day-to-day is spent servicing…