LocationStockport, Greater Manchester
SalaryUp to £20319 per annum
Job Title: Property Viewing Agent
Location: Stockport - You will need to be located in Stockport or surrounding areas to be considered for the role. You will be working from home unless attending a viewing.
Salary: £20,319 per annum ( rising to £22,308 in April) + Commission ( OTE £28k - £30k) + Benefits package 37.5hrs
As a Viewing Agent, you will have the chance to engage with clients, showcase our properties, and provide exceptional customer service. We are dedicated to helping our colleagues achieve their full potential. Come join us and help us continue to provide top-notch service to our clients!
* Conduct property viewings with potential buyers or renters
* Promote and upsell financial services, conveyancing and other services we offer
* Provide detailed information about properties, including their features, benefits, and pricing
* Utilize and maintain in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market to answer customer questions
* Follow up with clients after property viewings to answer any remaining questions or concerns
* Respond promptly to client inquiries via phone, email or face-to-face communication
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other real estate professionals
* Consistently meet or exceed performance goals established by management
* Experience in customer service, hospitality, or real estate
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
* Familiarity with CRM software and other real estate tools preferred
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Flexibility to work weekends and evenings as needed
* Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
This vacancy is being advertised by Optamor Limited. Optamor is a specialist Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider. We provide a flexible full recruitment solution which takes care of all recruitment requirements from planning to on-boarding. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
What to expect from a recruitment open day
Hands up who’s applied for a job only to find that the first stage is attending a recruitment open day? Then comes the panic, the questions: ‘What is an open…
The Future of Work?
Here at ARM our workforce is 100% hybrid. It may have taken a pandemic but we’ve seen the benefits, both on performance & talent retention. If you’ve been cautious of…
Making moves; Job moves
Salary is always one of the first things on a job advert, but is that really the motivator for making a move when it comes to your job? We are…