A growing Engineering client of ours who specialise in Defence, Communications & Other safety/ mission-critical solutions are currently looking to grow their project team. The role will be responsible for project management/ engineering throughout the full lifecycle of multiple projects from Pre-sales and bid process through to delivery and aftercare.
Project Engineering/ management
- Day to day management of projects throughout their lifespan in line with best practice project management processes including but not limited to project actions, issues, and risk management.
- Maintenance of overall project expenditure within budget, reporting on costs and resources consumed to date on a regular basis.
- Preparation of project plans with associated budget, resource requirements and schedule with business stakeholders as required.
Technical Pre-Sale Engineering:
- Harvest and interpret customer technical requirements, identifying the customer needs and pains towards the opportunity win strategy.
- Support Bid Management and/or Sales with a collaborative and strategic approach to proposal submission.
- Creation of technical content for quotation or full proposal documents to highlight key features and benefits of proposed solution.
Technical Post-Sale Engineering:
- Project delivery including all design reviews to ensure the final delivery aligns with customer requirements and expectations.
- Manage the outsourcing of Engineering effort to develop elements of the project.
- Assist with technical post-sales support for customers.
What are they looking for:
- Detailed knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems (Essential)
- Experience in collaboratively developing end to end customer hardware solutions (Essential)
- Experience in a computing or technology related industry (Essential)
- Eligibility for UK Security Clearance (Essential)
- Experience in one or more of the following: Computing, Medical, Transport, Automation, Energy, Communications or Defence & Security (Desirable)
- Experience in (Experience in Industrial computer hardware market) - (Desirable)
- Experience developing BOMs with an ERP package such as Epicor (Desirable)
- Experience working to the ISO: 9001 standards (Desirable)
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Why use a Recruiter?
While 'recruiter' can bring to mind a certain reputation, the fact is, they do get people jobs. You should think of a consultant as your own personal brand ambassador. A…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
A hattrick of returners…
Hey Liam! Could you start by telling us a bit about what you do? "I am a Sales Manager for the Structural Steelwork industry and I have specialisms in Civil…