Salary£26 - £28 per hour
ARMs client in Oxford is seeking a Production System Analyst, you will be responsible for steering orders through the production process, and managing and controlling the relevant systems to support Volume and Time Quality targets.
· Your role will be to have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the IPS-L production system, logic, settings and the parametrisation, as well as operate as the interface between IPS-L and the Production System.
· You will provide Data Analytical support to all technologies.
· Part of your remit will include understanding and operating as the interface between the process chains of vehicle orders and parts supply processes.
· Communicate on intervention and deviation topics at a high level whilst operating as the interface to the production system.
· You will obtain knowledge and understanding to support the development of the Order Steering function.
· Qualified to NVQ Level 5 or equivalent.
· Strong understanding of production systems (raw material to despatch of finished vehicles) is preferred.
· Knowledge of the Manufacturing Production Process is advantageous.
· Proficiency with IT Systems.
What you get in return:
· 12 Month Rolling contract
· Competitive hourly rate
If you want to take the next step in your career and you are a strong communicator with good management skills and aptitude for problem solving, then please apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
#CC300… And they’re off
Today staff from the Serocor Group tackle the #CC300 mile cycle ride to raise money for Naomi House children's hospice. At 7.30am on Wednesday 14 June, 11 challengers and 4…
How to: Phone Interviews
The job market is more competitive than ever. And, in a world where employers simply don’t have time to know candidates before the shortlist phase, phone interviews are becoming increasingly…
How to: Hire a Contractor
When hiring a contractor, compliance is one of the fastest-growing concerns for British businesses. In the near future, a raft of data protection laws and tax legislations come into force.…