SalaryUp to £22 per hour + Plus 20% Shift uplift
6 Moth Initial Contract
Hertfordshire - Full time onsite
£22ph Inside + Overtime with 20% shift increase
***Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to achieve clearance up to BPSS level ***
We are looking for an experienced Panel Technician to join an industry-leading Aerospace company on an ongoing long-term project. You will undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production paperwork/Plan. While also maintaining the alignment with quality, cost and delivery.
Day to Day you'll be responsible for -
- Highlight any anomalies and second close non-conformances where applicable, and proactively liaise with the Team Leader/Engineering to update paper works to reflect build sequence and data capture requirements.
- To work in accordance with LDS (local document system) describing methods and procedures. Complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
- Promote and follow Cleanroom regulations, local area health and safety requirements and 5S policy within local work areas
- Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material. Working to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
- Responsible for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required. Reporting and highlighting errors to ME where applicable.
- Shall be required to replenish Kanban consumables and monitor calibration of tools (tooling management) informing team leaders when discrepancies are found.
- Taking progress and reporting to Lead Technician / Team Lead when required. Providing input to shop floor meetings when requested.
- To play an active part in maintaining 5S disciplines and continuous improvement activities.
- Cover for higher technical support when required or requested to do so.
- Supporting the team to deliver On Quality, On Cost & On Time.
- Provide support when required to trainees within the department.
- To be flexible and mobile across MAIT operational teams, support dependant on individuals skill set and business workload requirements.
- From time to time you may be asked to work off site; this may be in the UK or abroad.
- To participate in shift handover when requested, providing inputs to ensure job progression through shift change.
- Responsible for attendance and completion of training set by the management team.
- Actively living and adhering to the company values and behaviors.
- Responsible for completing and managing individual attendance and project bookings on payroll systems (TIME & TAB
Key skills we are looking for -
- Experience working to procedures with checkpoints/quality gates
- Experience in industries such as Space/Aerospace/Automotive/Motorsport etc.
- Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level (Working at height)
- Experience of working within a clean room environment and of being part of a team and leading activities.
Required Qualifications -
- Apprentice Trained
- City and guilds qualification or Btech National
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
A jolly honorary fellow: Derek Goff
Serocor's Learning and Development Manager, Derek Goff has received an IRP Honorary Fellowship from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). The fellowship is the highest accolade awarded by the Institute…
Social Burnout? Avoid It This Christmas!
What is 'Social Burnout'? We may not even know we are burnt out until we start feeling the physical and emotional responses, such as inability to focus, intense headaches or…
Bits, Bytes & Cyber Recruitment
Demand for cyber security talent (and therefore cyber recruitment) has exploded in recent years. According to Burning Glass, the number of cyber security jobs has grown 94 per cent in just…