Based in Henlow
Offering £24ph Inside IR35
Are you an experienced MRP Controller?
Do you have experience in the Manufacturing, Defence, or Aerospace domains?
Do you want to work with an industry-leading company?
If your answer to these is yes, then this could be the role for you!
As the MRP Controller, you will be working alongside a market-leading Defence and Aerospace company who are constantly growing and developing. They are always looking to bring on new talents such as yourself and further develop your skills to enable you to grow within the company and industry.
Due to the nature of the work you will be involved in, you will be required to obtain UK SC clearance in this role.
What you will be involved in:
- Responsible for the management and coordination of all planning-related activities to deliver the Manufacturing Planning Schedule (MPS) to time, cost, and quality. With the following main specific responsibilities: -
- Coordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of materials. Ensuring the timely and adequate supply of materials so manufacturing can output the Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Release, manage, and schedule all work in the MRP system, and ensure delivery forecasts are maintained and communicated to customers.
- Ensure efficient and effective material inventories in line with inventory targets whilst minimising excess waste and costs. Maintain the accuracy of the MRP system by conducting regular stock checks.
- Work closely with the Supply Planner to communicate potential plan changes and resolve constraints in the supply chain.
- Identify risks related to supplied parts to the planning and control team lead for escalation within the sales and ops process.
- Work closely with Goods Receiving, stores, and despatch (Logistic Services) to manage inventory levels, resolve queries, maintain MRP system accuracy, and ensure the required paperwork is submitted for stores and despatch-related transactions.
- Support effective non-conformance management controls.
- Maintain the manufacturing bill of materials and manufacturing strategy by ensuring master data is topical.
- Support the achievement of schedule adherence, inventory, and delivery KPIs through the execution of the planning process.
Your Skillset may include:
- Relevant experience in Manufacturing planning, Supply chain management, or a related position.
- APICs supply chain certification is desirable but not essential to the role.
- Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MRP systems.
- Good Planning and organising skills.
- Communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
If this all sounds like something you will be interested in then simply apply and we can discuss the opportunity further!
Based in Henlow
Offering £24ph Inside IR35
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Always change a winning team.
It’s easy to adopt a 'more of the same' approach. Retaining the winning team, delivering the greatest success: it seems like a no-brainer. So, why change? It's about future-proofing. Future-proofing…
Women in Business- Heather Cracknell
This 'Women in business' blog celebrates the phenomenon that is the Head of People Development Heather Cracknell. She has had a massive influence in her relatively short time at Serocor…
Leadership with Leon
Whilst climbing the Gran Paradiso for charity recently, I got the chance to think more deeply about what leadership actually means to me. Nothing makes you think more than when…