I am looking for an NX Designer with a background in the Automotive industry and internal combustion engines & energy recovery systems.
- Engineering solutions considering material selection, manufacturability, heat treatment & other process requirements, surface finish requirements, geometrical tolerancing & control over critical features
- Thriving under pressure and relishing a challenge
- Innovating, and delivering, solutions to difficult problems
- Be experienced in 3D CAD design software (preferably NX), and key simulation/analysis packages
- 3D CAD design software (preferably CATIA), and key simulation/analysis packages
- Designing highly loaded mechanical components & system
- Operating in an engineering led, challenging, mechanical engineering position
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Ace that Interview!
Fantastic! You have an interview for your perfect job, well done! Yet as the big day draws near, you turn into a bag of nerves. Will they like me? How…
Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity in Rail and Infrastructure Sector.
We spoke in our earlier blog about how the rail and infrastructure sector is facing challenges with lack of talent in the industry right now. But another finding from our…
Why use a Recruiter?
While 'recruiter' can bring to mind a certain reputation, the fact is, they do get people jobs. You should think of a consultant as your own personal brand ambassador. A…