Job Reference Number: ID 694
Gordon Murray Group is a world-leading automotive design company. We have gained a global reputation as a pioneer of lightweight and efficient vehicles, taking a highly innovative approach to all aspects of vehicle design, development and production.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the Gordon Murray Group based in Shalford, Surrey
- Ownership of the month end process, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting.
- Preparation of the month end management accounts pack along with departmental cost reporting.
- Ownership of the transactional finance elements, intercompany transactions, GRNI, fixed asset register and journal posting.
- Working closely with the project finance team to ensure costs are correctly booked to projects.
- Assist the Group finance team with audit and tax reporting, including R&D and capital allowance claims.
- Support the financial controller with the budgeting process, cash flow reporting and working capital.
- Oversee the ERP stock management system, ensuring all stock is correctly valued, accounted for and identify any areas of risk.
- Manage, review, and report on inbound freight and duties, and engage with budget holders to identify opportunities and risks.
- Supporting regular inventory audits to ensure accurate reporting on current stock levels across all locations.
- Work with other departments to monitor and report on stock obsolescence, scrappage and non-conformance.
- Work with the wider team to develop reporting and KPI's with suggestions for process improvements.
Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or relevant equivalent.
- Strong and relevant PQE.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in the processing of month-end and budgeting.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solid, actionable recommendations through data analysis.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Works well under pressure.
- Proficiency in cross functional, cross company, and cross-sectional processes.
- Clear and effective communication skills with internal and external clients
- Must be a team player.
What's on Offer:
As well as the opportunity to work with a fantastic team, the position comes with:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Loyalty Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Personal Pension Plan
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Recruitment Referral Incentive Scheme
- Parking Onsite
Gordon Murray Group is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, race, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We strive to promote a workplace that celebrates diversity and encourages individuals to express their opinions and beliefs.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any reasonable adjustments to assist with your application.
All applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Optamor Limited. Optamor is a specialist Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider. We provide a flexible full recruitment solution which takes care of all recruitment requirements from planning to on-boarding. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
All we do is win, win, win.
Another win for the Serocor Group! It was the last gong of the night, but the IRP Award for Best Company to Work For (250+ employees) went to Serocor. The…
7 Ways to Save Money in the Festive Period
1. Set a Spending Limit and Keep Track. At this time of year, it’s easy to get excited when you're in the shops or shopping online, and you can overspend.…