Salary£45.00 - £55 per hour + Inside IR335
Fuel Systems Engineer
6-Month Contract - Likely to be extended
Bristol - Mainly Onsite
We are looking for an experienced Fuel System Engineer with good knowledge of the associated regulations, system design principles, and verification & validation. The ideal candidate will join us on a contractual basis and work on the Continuous Product Development program. You will be responsible for engineering activities associated with continued airworthiness and product development.
Day to Day duties -
- Equipment qualification - Support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from the supplier, Specification updates, and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Production Support - Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures and improvement projects.
- Development modifications support - Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes, and changes related to equipment updates.
- Problem investigation support - This can include work on Major In-Service Problems, Request For Works, and Safety Related Items that support in-service occurrences.
Essential skills we are looking for -
- Experience in Aviation/ Aerospace
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders within the business, teams across the project, and the wider team.
- Real-time system controlling, Matlab/Simulink
- Avionic Fuel Systems experience
- Project management experience
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
The Career Path less travelled: Routes into Recruitment
Cold Turkey? There is no such thing as the ‘right’ way into a career. We all take a different career path, and this bears especial weight when we consider the…
7 Ways to Save Money in the Festive Period
1. Set a Spending Limit and Keep Track. At this time of year, it’s easy to get excited when you're in the shops or shopping online, and you can overspend.…
How to: DV security clearance
Some job applications specify a grade C in Maths. Others need demonstrable evidence of a particular skill. But arguably one of the trickiest requirements is obtaining [Developed Vetting] DV security…