ARM is currently working with a cutting-edge Consultancy operating across safety-critical industries who are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Working with their key Clients in the Defence industry, my client is based in Hampshire and is offering a Hybrid working Model.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Design and develop electrical systems in support of complex design-to-order projects.
* Create system schematics, circuit diagrams, cable assemblies, wiring lists and electrical bill of
materials, including specifying wires, cables and connectors and electrical devices.
* Provide electrical and electronic subject matter expert advice to the rest of the engineering team.
* Complete conceptual electrical design using CAD tools, prototype build and design verification testing as required.
* Checking of electrical and electronic drawings, schematics, diagrams and design documentation for accuracy and correctness whilst requirements regarding cost, safety and time constraints are met.
* Responsible for electrical and electronic part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability, and cost.
* Responsible for preparing and presenting designs reviews and if required, generating minutes from Design Reviews.
* Ensures design files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with
* Highlights all electricalelectronic technical risks to the Engineering Director.
* Experience of using the company's preferred design tools: SolidWorks Electrical, Altium, Microsoft Visio, standard 2D CAD packages.
* Follows departmental processes and ensures adherence with ISO9001. Where needed, highlight improvements in current practices and take active steps to develop improvements for review and release into the company's BMS system.
Due to the nature of the sector, this role requires candidates to be able to gain a full BPSS Security Clearance.
If you are interested in the role; please submit your application to Jason Parish via this vacancy.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
To frack or not to frack?
To frack or not to frack? That is the question. It’s widely recognised that fracking releases large deposits of shale gas. This has the potential to extend the use of…
Equity and Equality: What’s the Difference?
What are Equality and Equity? Equality and equity are words that are ‘thrown around’ a lot, especially in the business world. But what do they mean? Equality means everyone gets…
What is The Apprenticeship Levy? Everything You Need to Know
The Apprenticeship Levy was first introduced in April 2017 in a bid to help the UK Government to meet its target of 3 million apprentices by 2020 and to encourage…