LocationHartlepool, County Durham
SalaryUp to £44.00 per hour
- Competitive Rates Inside IR35
- Hartlepool Power Station
- Inside IR35
The Energy Division of ARM is seeking to hire several Experienced EC&I Site Engineers to join their Nuclear Civil client, with the position being situated in Hartlepool.
Based at Hartlepool Power Station, the successful candidate will be responsible for technically interpreting and understanding designs produced by others and then producing a safe system of work to allow the implementation of these designs onto the plant. When supervisory and/or technician resource is mobilised to deliver these projects the successful candidate will oversee the project, offering supervision and technical input as required to ensure successful delivery. Short periods of work at other stations may be required from time to time to support the delivery of specific projects.
Some of your duties will include:
- Report to the Site Manager for all matters relating to safety and quality.
- Safely manage the delivery of assigned projects through collaborative working with other team members and station staff.
- Supervise and/or undertake all work as instructed by the Project Manager to the requirements of the task with due care to minimise the potential for inadvertent disturbance to the site plant or equipment.
- Produce project documentation including construction plans and risk assessments as well as review and comment on contractor documentation.
- Ensure work is planned according to station processes.
- Set working parties to work in a way that complies with both Cavendish and client requirements.
- Brief working parties (including sub-contractors) as required.
- Supervise and perform work whilst avoiding danger to themselves and to others who might be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Ensure documentation, including drawings and records are kept and tracked as appropriate and are updated and closed out in full at the conclusion of projects.
- Report all anomalies, safety hazards, plant damage, and specific problems through the Project Manager before proceeding further.
- Lead pre- and Post Job debriefs.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
National Apprenticeship Week 2022: Why an Apprenticeship?
In conversation with one of the REC’s Chief Examiners and ‘World’s Oldest Apprentice’ Derek Goff Do apprenticeships have an age limit? Do you have to be a certain type of…
Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity in Rail and Infrastructure Sector.
We spoke in our earlier blog about how the rail and infrastructure sector is facing challenges with lack of talent in the industry right now. But another finding from our…
IWD 2021: Lockdown Ladies
Go back to International Women’s Day on 8 March 2020. To think that we’d be using words like "lockdown," "home-schooling" and "furlough" would be unthinkable - for a few more…