SalaryUp to £40 per hour + OUTSIDE IR35
MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
To provide R&D Vehicle Motion (EM) with a single point of contact for all evaluation and engineering sign off (ESO) drive events in addition to coordination of central fleet.
The role requires an "end to end" approach, covering planning, organisation, preparation, networking, communication, drive event attendance, reporting, document maintenance and generation, issue resolution and follow ups with stakeholders etc.
To be responsible and contribute tor the construction, maintenance and continued development of the central fleet management topics and provide weekly status newsletters.
RESPONSIBILITY/TASKS AND CUSTOMERS
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Maximum of 5 relating to products, services etc.)
* Vehicle Preparation - Ensuring the event vehicles are demonstrating the appropriate hardware and calibration status as determined by dialogues with stakeholders.
* Reporting - Act as a single point of contact for the drive event team and EM function from Engineer to DoD.
* Feedback - Compile and collate all issues raised on the drive events in a clear and consistent manner and track the resolution of points raised.
* Data Capture -Take objective data logs, create technical experiments, study translate and communicate data, conduct subjective assessments and manoeuvres in a repeatable manner.
* Issues Management - Load data and issue descriptions into KPM with sufficient detail to be acted upon by the technical experts.
* Network - Be in close contact with other functional reps during all stages of the drive event with a view to maximising the value to the company.
* Representative - Have the knowledge of the development status of the vehicles on an event, and be able to discuss EM topics accurately with confidence. To understand who the technical experts are, and to be able to ask the correct questions, promptly.
* Central Fleet - Develop & maintain availability of a robust, fit for purpose, ready to use vehicle fleet.
* Utilisation - Actively take steps to encourage users to improve fleet utilisation and assist them to see current performance.
* Fleet Size - Maintain a minimum size fleet to deliver the projects.
* Tools & Software - Fully capable to navigate company fleet tools and software.
* Process & Legal - Ensure all documentation and processes are in place for vehicles on loan to suppliers.
* Network & Communication - Assist negotiating workshop slots for fleet updates or emergency tasks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experienced in Chassis and Powertrain vehicle systems (hardware and calibration).
* Excellent communication, negogiationnegotiation, and infuencinginfluencing skills are essential for this role.
* Presentation and analytical skills are important elements to the role.
* Effective planning to ensure deliverables are met on time to budget.
* Ability to be self motivatedself-motivated and work autonomously.
* Be able to forecast financial requirements and work within budget constraints.
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
* A detailed knowledge of current model range is essential.
* In depth knowledge of all EM DeptDept. technical functions and attributes is necessary to allow deliverables to be met to the required standard.
* Project management and timing plan skills.
* Understanding of Bentley fleet management processes.
* Maintain strong links with the development workshop to enable and facilitate vehicle preparation of both central and event vehicles.
* Appreciation of legal and financial implications of non standardnon-standard vehicle usage.
* An engineering degree in an appropriate engineering subject or equivalent previous demonstrable experience is required owing to the technical nature of the events rep element of the role.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
* Up to £40 PH (OUTSIDE IR35)
* 35 Hour Working Week
* Hybrid Working
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Select a Recruitment Agency
How can contractors, agency staff, and clients make sure they are engaging with a reputable recruitment agency? One that can offer long term support and financial stability? Here are our…
Winning the War for Talent
Rebuilding the workforce post-pandemic is high up on the agenda. But the war for talent is throwing a huge spanner in the works. Halting possible growth into new markets, limiting…
All we do is win, win, win.
Another win for the Serocor Group! It was the last gong of the night, but the IRP Award for Best Company to Work For (250+ employees) went to Serocor. The…