Salary£35.00 - £36 per hour
12 Month Contract
£35ph Inside IR35
*** Due to the nature of the role and the industry you will be working in, you will be required t achieve UK Government Clearance, up to SC Level ***
One of our biggest Aerospace clients is looking for a Configuration Engineer to join them on a contractual basis. You will be responsible for Maintaining Configuration Control of the fleet by Identifying any configuration issues, and ensuring that these are acted on aswell as, ensuring configuration control of aircraft is maintained.
Day to Day you will be responsible for -
- Compliance with all applicable Regulatory Articles (RAs) and Atlas processes
- Liaising and coordinating with the Long Term Planning Engineers to ensure all aircraft Service Bulletins / Modifications are controlled, planned and managed correctly.
- Liaising and coordination with Fleet Tasking and Availability Management team (FTAM) to ensure aircraft configuration is included within the Flying Programme
- Liaising with CAMO Technical Service Engineers and Aircraft Manager Engineers
- Attendance and participation to the Local Technical Committee Meeting
- Calculation and issue of new / updated aircraft Weight & Balance sheets
- Liaising with Material Supply to ensure effective planning of all SBs and modification requirements.
- Validation of SB´s data in Maintenance Data System (MDS)
- Managing projects and assignments as directed by the Tech Services Manager
- Conduct investigations as request by the CAMO Reliability Engineer
- Support and contribute to any continuous improvement programme
- Entering and maintaining data in the MDS Database relating to the aircraft
Skills and Experience we are looking for -
- Able to develop procedures and documentation, to ensure efficient and effective working practices, whilst maintaining compliance with MRP Part M, Subpart G regulation, through a process of continuous improvement.
- Clear communication and written skills and the ability to work within a small, multi-tasking, multi-national team are essential.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification. Applicants who do not satisfy the qualifications, but can demonstrate adequate practical experience, may be considered.
- Experience in a technical Continuing Airworthiness Management role is strongly desirable.
- Experience of the aircraft operational environment is strongly desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins process.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M Subpart G regulations
- A working knowledge of MRP Part M Subpart G regulations
- MDS previous experience is strongly desirable.
- Customer-focused and proactive attitude.
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
In the Know: Automotive Insights
Looking for automotive insights? You've come to the right place. The automotive industry is developing at a frighteningly exhilarating pace. Advanced technologies and changes in the way we move both…
Girlboss: Female Leadership at ARM
Since today is International Women’s Day, we figured we’d use it properly. Let's celebrate the impact female leadership makes to our business. Whilst we could tell you ourselves just why…
ARM Contractor FAQs
Our Commonly Asked Questions Around Contracting If you’re considering becoming a contractor and need more information on what is involved and how it works, you have certainly landed in the…