Salary£40 - £41 per hour + OUTSIDE IR35
ARMs client is seeking an experienced engineer to assist with the technical delivery of an advanced electronic system, comprising a new central processing unit and associated sensors.
About the role...
For this role, we are looking for someone with good electronic system skills/knowledge, but primary responsibility will be more "traditional" automotive component engineers - for an ECU and a set of sensors: Responsibilities include:
- Packaging (in conjunction with the EE CAD team, Body and Trim engineers and appropriate Concepts zone leaders),
- Circuit diagrams (system level interconnects, with the EE Wiring team),
- Surface models (ie ensure any features on the A-surface are both shown in physical and virtual properties by the Design Dept, and that feasibility exists on the mounting and space requirements under the B-surface),
- Supplier liaison,
- BoM management and Design release (B-release) (Note: detailed designs/models/drawings are typically done by the suppliers).
- Validation requirements and coordination.
- General project management and cross-functional coordination (advocating and representing the Health and Wellbeing project).
What you get in return...
- £40 PH (OUTSIDE IR35)
- Longterm work
- Hybrid working
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Flippin’ NORA, we won!
The time: 8pm. The venue: Sway, London. The event: the 16th annual Broadbean National Online Recruitment Awards – affectionately known as NORA. Among the guests and finalists, Managing Director of…
Building your Brand: LinkedIn Lessons
3 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute. So why are you still failing to make headway? Clearly there’s an audience, so whether you’re a candidate or recruiter here are…
Questions to Ask in an Interview
In this blog, we'll discuss some questions you can ask during an interview to gain insight into the company culture, the role, and the company's goals. Asking the right questions…