Salary£13 - £16 per hour
Our client is looking for CNC Turners with setting and operating or operating experience to join their team in the Basingstoke area to join their late shift team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Setting and running of CNC machines with Mazak and Fanuc control.
* Batch quantity component manufacturing.
* Tooling set-up, programming, setting and operating CNC Turning machines.
* Read and interpret engineering drawings to a high standard.
* Carry out in-process inspection to drawing specification using a variety of measuring equipment e.g., micrometres, etc.
* Minor machine maintenance, cleaning machine and own area at end of your shift.
* Meeting production targets and assisting with the production of various parts when required.
* Comply with Health and Safety, COSHH and general good practice with housekeeping including company quality standards.
The ideal candidate should have:
* Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or training programme with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Accurate numeracy skills and attention to detail.
* Positive attitude and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Experience in the Automotive or Aerospace industry, knowledge of Fanuc and Mazak controls will be advantageous.
Hours of work:
* Late Shift: Monday to Thursday: 14:00 - 00:30 - £13 - £16 per hour (depending on experience) + a late shift premium.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company that is involved in the Automotive sector for more than 20 years.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Why is it hard to find rail talent right now?
In our latest Rail Labour Market Report we reveal that despite the UK outlook as a whole looking quite strong regarding talent supply and demand – the rail industry is…
How to: Networking
Networking events can be intimidating. Even when you already KNOW that everyone is there for the same reason, and probably just as nervous as you. But, you have to admit,…
Questions to Ask in an Interview
In this blog, we'll discuss some questions you can ask during an interview to gain insight into the company culture, the role, and the company's goals. Asking the right questions…