Based in Ampthill
Are you an experienced CNC Miller/Turner/Machinist?
Do you want to work with an industry-leading company?
If your answer to these is yes, then this could be the role for you!
As the CNC Machinist, you will be working alongside a market-leading Defence and Aerospace company who are constantly growing and developing. They are always looking to bring on new talents such as yourself and further develop your skills to enable you to grow within the company and industry.
You will be involved in:
- Set fixtures and tooling and operate CNC MC's to produce R&D, high value 1 off, or low volume production component parts.
- Support the development of machining processes and tooling/fixture design.
- Ability of tool selection and setting of machine tools.
- Working to specifications, procedures, and engineering drawings.
- Identify and develop improvements to work procedures/processes with the engineering team.
- Problem-solve machining issues and facilitate corrective action plans.
Your skillset may include:
- Ability to work from detailed engineering drawings producing conforming products.
- CNC Milling experience.
- Ability to program/post process using Fanuc & Heidenhain languages.
- Understanding and execution of CAD/CAM software.
- Conversant with multi-axis machining methods (3 to 6 axis).
- Good knowledge of inspection techniques and measuring equipment.
- General engineering workshop practices and proven Manufacturing experience.
- Adherence and accountability of Housekeeping and 6S standards within defined work area.
- Adherence to mechanical and manual Lifting processes.
- High level of CoSHH and H&S awareness.
- Competent computer skills including MS-office, MRP systems.
If this all sounds like something you will be interested in then simply apply and we can discuss the opportunity further!
Based in Ampthill
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Two decades of forging the way in technology and engineering recruitment. Our Chairman, Paul Huntingdon, is a visionary. Recruitment in 1996 was a very different ballgame. The industry lacked firms…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
ARM Contractor FAQs
Our Commonly Asked Questions Around Contracting If you’re considering becoming a contractor and need more information on what is involved and how it works, you have certainly landed in the…