Salary£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
CAM Programmer based in Swindon full-time.
This role will report into the Engineering Manager.
The CAM Programmer is the manufacturer of highly complex components in a fast-paced environment working across a number of industries. Using Siemens NX CAM for the programming of patterns, plastic, composite and metallic NC programmes.
- Offline programming using Siemens NX CAM
- Create and validate 3 and 5-axis programmes and supporting documentation.
- Complete NC programmes for 3, 4 and 5-axis machines for a production environment
- Provide assistance to machine operators and recommendations to Manufacturing
- Engineers allow the optimisation of machining processes and machine tool capabilities.
- Ability to work from solid models, part and tool drawings, process sheets, machine and programming manuals to prepare CNC programs for the production of various aerospace products.
- Make recommendations for improvements to work processes. Contribute to 5S program in work area.
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to a positive teamwork environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience of Siemens NX is preferred but not essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Winning the War for Talent
Rebuilding the workforce post-pandemic is high up on the agenda. But the war for talent is throwing a huge spanner in the works. Halting possible growth into new markets, limiting…
Boomeranging: Return of the Steph
I’m a boomeranger - should you be boomeranging too? Here’s my take… Hi, I’m Steph and I’m a boomeranger. But before we get into why I boomeranged, and my tips…
IWD 2021: Lockdown Ladies
Go back to International Women’s Day on 8 March 2020. To think that we’d be using words like "lockdown," "home-schooling" and "furlough" would be unthinkable - for a few more…