Battery Prototype Build Technician
Northampton - Permanent - £Competitive
* Prepare components for use in prototype assemblies with instrumentation.
* Record critical measurement data.
* Carry out any fabrication and fitment work required to fit prototype parts.
* Build the engine, battery module, or electric motor using the process documentation provided.
* Check the integrity of the build processes using mechanical and electrical diagnostic tools.
* Hazardous voltage safety training to SAP level is advantageous.
* Knowledge of hazardous voltage safety processes is advantageous.
* Experience working on prototype engines, battery packs, or motor assemblies.
* Ability to take ownership of problems and seek to resolve them.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
How to: Networking
Networking events can be intimidating. Even when you already KNOW that everyone is there for the same reason, and probably just as nervous as you. But, you have to admit,…
All we do is win, win, win.
Another win for the Serocor Group! It was the last gong of the night, but the IRP Award for Best Company to Work For (250+ employees) went to Serocor. The…
An Inside Look: Cyber Talent Insights
Almost every day we hear reports of yet another malicious cyber attack, bringing disruption to businesses and people’s lives around the world. Naturally, cyber security is top of most board…