B1.3 Licenced Engineer
We are looking for a B1.3 Licensed engineer to join us permanently - This is a certifying role that requires a Part 66 License in B1.3 (Turbine Rotorcraft). The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
Main Responsibilities -
- Working knowledge of UK CAA regulations most importantly Part 145, Part M and UK ANO requirements is essential.
- Completion of maintenance, including airframe structure, power plant and mechanical and electrical systems. Replacement of avionic line replaceable units, requiring simple tests to prove their serviceability.
- Supervision of maintenance fitters and the certification of their work.
- Also required to assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement and general housekeeping responsibilities.
The experience we are looking for -
- Thorough knowledge of engine and airframe systems and specialised test equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible to the requirements of the company and needs of the customer
- Part 66 B1.3 Licence
- Candidates without a licence but with extensive aircraft maintenance experience that are in the process of studying for a licence will also be considered
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
New Year, New Job- January is the Prime Month for Job Seeking
Why is the New Year the Best Time for Job Seeking? January is a prime month for job hunting, with numerous factors working in your favour. In this blog, we'll…
Freshly Bronzed: Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
We are pleased to announce... the Serocor Group has received the Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS). The ERS encourages employers to support defence and inspire others…
Home-grown talent: Harry McWhirr
Home-grown talent is part of our DNA. Developing careers is not just important for the employers and candidates we place - but for our people too. When the word 'apprentice'…