About The Role
Job Reference No: ID243
Gordon Murray Automotive is a UK-based global luxury brand dedicated to creating and manufacturing the world's greatest driving cars. These ultra-exclusive cars are engineered and designed without compromise to provide unrivalled driving experiences and driver-centric connection.
With multiple sites in Shalford, Dunfold, Warwick and a new purpose-built HQ on its way in Windlesham, the Gordon Murray Automotive continues to grow with multiple vehicle programmes currently in development. As a result, we currently have exciting opportunities for an Aftersales Specialist to join our Aftersales Team based in either Shalford or Dunsfold.
- Project gateways ensuring all Aftersales deliverables achieve Green or Amber status.
- Vehicle options and accessories.
- Benchmarking of competitors for spare part pricing.
- Spare Part forecasting.
- Spare Part pricing (in-conjunction with Finance and the leadership team)
- Spare Part warehousing (in-conjunction with logistics and manufacturing)
- Spare Part sales and distribution to customers.
- Maintenance plan program.
- Extended warranty program.
- Customer assistance program. (Roadside assistance)
- Vehicle quality feedback from warranty claim system.
- Support the translation of Aftersales related documentation.
- Be instrumental in delivering initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency within the department.
- Support the creation and delivery of Technical Training literature and courses.
- Support the creation of timing plans and business cases for Aftersales related projects and ensure these are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Liaise and work closely with internal and external stakeholders and business units ensuring cross functionality
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable, relevant and proven experience will be considered in lieu.
- Previous experience in Automotive at Dealership or Head Office environment.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Engineering and Service Bill of Material systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Automotive Vehicle operating systems, Braking, Air Conditioning, Suspension, Engine and Transmissions.
- Proven track record for project management and staff welfare management.
- Well presented, with professional mannerisms befitting of the Gordon Murray organisation.
- Adaptable, quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination.
- Strong planning, good follows up skills, meticulous in detail.
- Demonstrates a methodical approach.
- Good team working habits.
- Confident with good interpersonal & communication, (especially verbal & written) skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Organised, persuasive, resourceful, flexible, ambitious, self-directing, passion for delivering objectives, comfortable challenging existing processes.
- Clear and effective communication skills with internal and external clients
- Must be a team player.
What's on Offer:
As well as the opportunity to work with a fantastic team, the position comes with:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Loyalty Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Personal Pension Plan
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Recruitment Referral Incentive Scheme
- Parking Onsite
Gordon Murray Automotive is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, race, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We strive to promote a workplace that celebrates diversity and encourages individuals to express their opinions and beliefs.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any reasonable adjustments to assist with your application.
All applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.
Gordon Murray Automotive creates exclusive low volume sports cars - the T.50 supercar will be the brand's first model with customer cars delivered in 2022, with the T.50s track car and T.33 supercar to follow thereafter. The company is a sister company to Gordon Murray Design and was first announced in November 2017 during an exhibition, named 'One Formula', which celebrated Murray's 50 years of car design.
This vacancy is being advertised by Optamor Limited. Optamor is a specialist Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider. We provide a flexible full recruitment solution which takes care of all recruitment requirements from planning to on-boarding. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
The Return to ARM…
Before we jump into the good stuff, first of all, what is it you do here? “I’m an Account Consultant in the rail sector, so my day-to-day is spent servicing…
Building your Brand: LinkedIn Lessons
3 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute. So why are you still failing to make headway? Clearly there’s an audience, so whether you’re a candidate or recruiter here are…
7 Signs it’s Time to get a New Job
Many of us have a love-hate relationship with our job. Or with our employer. However, there comes a time when you need to move on; in some cases, you might…