The experts in defence and aerospace recruitment
Securing the future of a dynamic defence & aerospace industry
Within ARM’s specialist engineering division is a niche recruitment team for the Defence & Aerospace sectors, which provides a focused recruitment service for permanent and contract staff across a mix of platforms and technological domains. We supply talented professionals to our customers who work in multiple disciplines, covering: Aerospace Systems, Naval Systems, Land Systems, Space Systems and Satellite Technologies, Weapons Systems, Electronic Warfare and Combat Systems (Defence & Aerospace and Maritime specific), Government & MOD Contracts, ISTAR, Nuclear Programmes, Navigation and GIS Systems, Training Simulation for Air and Ground Systems, Manufacturing and Commercial Management.
The defence and aerospace areas we work in
For many years we have established ourselves as a true specialist in when it comes to the aerospace and defence industry. We support a range of high profile UK and European government, prime and consultancy contractors. We have developed a robust approach that supports the most complex requirements across all defence platforms such as sea, land, ISTAR and air and civil aerospace. Our consultants are experts in their markets, drawing upon many years of experience. From one-off hires to entire project teams, we source permanent, temporary, contract and project-based personnel within all disciplines.
- System Engineers
- Electronics & Hardware Design Engineers Test
- Trials, Validation and Verification Engineers
- Electrical Design Engineers Requirements
- Managers and Engineers Safety & Reliability Engineers
- ILS Engineers and Supportability Consultants
- Human Factors Design Engineers Project and Programme Managers
- Subcontract/ Commercial Managers and Contracts Negotiators
- Procurement/Buying, Supply Chain
- Configuration Engineers and Managers
- Modelling & Simulation Engineers Software
- Engineers & Software Architects
- Mechanical Design Engineers and Managers
- Project Planners and Schedulers
- Risk Managers and Consultants
We understand the levels of security clearance required for specific projects (BC, CTC, SC and DV Cleared), as well as supplying talent within ITAR restricted requirements.
The people we work with
We are experts in working with permanent and contract specialists from a wide range of defence and aerospace disciplines and skillsets. We support electronic, mechanical, systems and software engineers across the entire product lifecycle as well as programme and project management, commercial management, security and consultancy roles.
Get in touch
If you're looking for defence and aerospace jobs, searching for talent or have questions about obtaining DV clearance, then get in touch with the ARM Defence and Aerospace Team.