Salary£30000 - £34000 per annum
WORKSHOP WIRING TECHNICIAN - KENT - PERMANENT - UP TO £34,000 DoE
ARM are working with an international engineering firm, who are looking for a Wiring Technician to join the experienced team in their Kent Workshop.
You will be experienced in reading electrical diagrams, and ideally also experience of simple testing (point to point, insulation etc.) and basic electrical principles.
What you will be doing:
- Assembly and wiring of high accuracy metering systems into floor standing cubicles and wall mounted enclosures within a workshop environment.
- To follow general arrangement and electrical wiring diagrams to ensure wiring & assembly are compliant with design drawings.
- To work safely in accordance with relevant safety rules, method statements and risk assessments.
- To deliver high quality workmanship in a structured and organised way to support business targets and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for checking, testing and recording written results of completed work.
- Responsible for marking up drawings to as-built status.
- To use hand tools and wiring tools professionally and efficiently.
- To work effectively within a team environment.
- Occasional site work may be required to support site installation activities.
This is a full time permanent role, based on site in the Kent facility. The usual working hours are 7am-4pm Monday to Friday.
What you can expect in return:
- Salary of up to £34,000 DoE
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Plenty of opportunity for overtime
- 25 day's annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme, including private healthcare
For this role, you must already be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
How to: DV security clearance
Some job applications specify a grade C in Maths. Others need demonstrable evidence of a particular skill. But arguably one of the trickiest requirements is obtaining [Developed Vetting] DV security…
Why use a Recruiter?
While 'recruiter' can bring to mind a certain reputation, the fact is, they do get people jobs. You should think of a consultant as your own personal brand ambassador. A…
How to: Hire a Contractor
When hiring a contractor, compliance is one of the fastest-growing concerns for British businesses. In the near future, a raft of data protection laws and tax legislations come into force.…