Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Hols
- Up to 35k + Uncapped O/T
- 28 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Training and Development
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting a Machinist, Miller & Turner to join Our growing Engineering client, to be based out of Basildon, Essex.
Some of your duties will include:
- Machine parts to pre-determined specifications using various machine tools: lathes, milling machines, machining centres, borers, grinders, and pedestal/ radial drill
- Ability to work to very high tolerances and high attention to detail
- Calculating dimensions and tolerances using mathematical knowledge and measuring instruments
What do you need to succeed?
- Appreciate health and safety
- Time-served and indentured to ONC & HNC, NVQ, or equivalent
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Matthew Lee and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Two decades of forging the way in technology and engineering recruitment. Our Chairman, Paul Huntingdon, is a visionary. Recruitment in 1996 was a very different ballgame. The industry lacked firms…
A New Industrial Age for Automotive?
Despite a modest drop in 2017, the automotive industry is enjoying a period of sustained buoyancy in the UK, (latest figures reveal it turned over £77.5bn in 2016). It’s also…
Questions to Ask in an Interview
In this blog, we'll discuss some questions you can ask during an interview to gain insight into the company culture, the role, and the company's goals. Asking the right questions…