Salary£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 28 Days Annual leave + Bank hols
- Up to 40k + Uncapped O/T
- 28 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Training and Development
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting a Welder/Fabricator to join Our growing Engineering client, to be based out of Basildon, Essex.
Some of your duties will include:
- Ability to read engineering manufacturing drawings for the production of parts and components
- Calculating dimensions and tolerances using mathematical knowledge and measuring instruments
- Have relevant knowledge, and experience in general welding and fabrication within a workshop setting and customer sites.
What do you need to succeed?
- Must have a good amount of experience in MIG/MAG welding
- Time-served and indentured to ONC & HNC, NVQ, or equivalent
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Matthew Lee and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Recruiter Myths: Things You Need to Know
As a job seeker, you may be wondering what the deal is with recruiters. Are they trustworthy? Are they worth using? Why have I heard such bad things? As a…
Freshly Bronzed: Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
We are pleased to announce... the Serocor Group has received the Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS). The ERS encourages employers to support defence and inspire others…
What to expect from a recruitment open day
Hands up who’s applied for a job only to find that the first stage is attending a recruitment open day? Then comes the panic, the questions: ‘What is an open…