Propulsion Systems Test Engineer
Northampton - £Competitive - Permanent
* Specify test equipment and design rigs for powertrain subsystems on engine, battery or motor to be installed in test facilities.
* Commission new engine installations on engine dyno
* Set up data acquisition systems such as PUMA, CP, CADET, Horiba STARS, or National instruments for data collection and advise on the best practice.
* Support troubleshooting activities within the test facility
* Define, modify, and implement test processes.
* Background in engine dyno or similar propulsion systems testing facility
* Extensive experience in the field of powertrain engineering gained with OEM or consultancy environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
It’s Mr Worldwide: Serocor’s International Expansion
We've gone international! The Serocor Group (of which ARM is part) is delighted to announce the business acquisition of German-based recruitment firm, ORSON. ORSON specialises in the permanent placement of engineering,…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…
Flexible working: The Mum-myth!
Flexible-working. A term long regarded as a luxury afforded only to working-mums, reinforcing 'traditional' gender roles. This lack of understanding has contributed to a somewhat confusing definition of the term.…