Technical Solutions Architect
**must have Security Clearance**
3-month initial contract
Hybrid - 2 days a week in Portsmouth
The purpose of this role is to support an existing software development team to ensure their solutions and designs are capable of reaching users in different domains and across networks of different types and speeds. We are looking for technical solutions architects with a background in defense applications and knowledge of the technical implications of deployed platforms (ships) at sea including DDIL networks and infrastructure.
* Engage with our customers on a personal and technical level to understand their technical requirements and challenges
* Understand Microsoft technologies (PowerApps, PowerPlatform, Sharepoint) in detail
* Understand defence networking and infrastructure
* Be able to write design documentation for how existing software can be configured to best work across the infrastructure
* Be enthusiastic about technology and how it can be used to solve the user challenges
* Be able to work with software developers to ensure the implementation of the design is fit for purpose
* Focus on business value and quick wins for the design process
* Articulating technical designs and challenges in a business-focused language
* Formal backlog development of stakeholder issues
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Mental health in Maritime & COVID-19
Employees of the maritime sector are arguably more vulnerable than most, even outside of a global mental health crisis. A 2019 study found that, while it’s “difficult to establish the…
How to: Networking
Networking events can be intimidating. Even when you already KNOW that everyone is there for the same reason, and probably just as nervous as you. But, you have to admit,…
What is Cyber Security?
Defining Cyber Security Cyber security is the practice of protecting computers, servers, mobile devices, networks, and data from malicious attacks, unauthorised access, theft, or damage. This includes implementing measures to…