Salary£47000 - £50000 per annum
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Oxford - Permanent - Up to £50,000 p/a
ARM is delighted to be recruiting for a local authority who are actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
The role requires supporting the delivery of a high value talent acquisition and resourcing service that has a visible impact on organisational success.
* Providing advanced level advice and guidance on attraction, social media, sourcing, pipelining, assessment, vetting, inclusive hiring, data analysis and market and technology trends
* Working in collaboration with HR Business Partners and senior managers to develop a
* full understanding of service area workforce requirements
* Developing strategies to attract active and passive candidates
* Developing initiatives to support significant reduction in temporary agency worker spend
* Have a continuous improvement mindset. Seeking opportunities to always learn and
* improve both personally and as a team
* REC/CIPD Qualified
* Advanced resourcing expertise developed in an internal setting within a large/multi-site/discipline/sector organisation
* Extensive knowledge of undertaking effective search activity. Up to date knowledge of market mapping, headhunting, talent pooling and talent pipelining
* Competent IT user including the use of candidate databases, LinkedIn Recruiter and leading applicant tracking systems
* An articulate communicator, confident liaising with decision makers at all levels with the ability to inform and influence and gain consensus
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
Freshly Bronzed: Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
We are pleased to announce... the Serocor Group has received the Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS). The ERS encourages employers to support defence and inspire others…
Sustainability in the Rail sector
In 2019, Britain’s rail sector was thriving. More than 21,000 journeys were made on an average day and rail achieved its highest share of miles travelled across the UK for…
Making moves; Job moves
Salary is always one of the first things on a job advert, but is that really the motivator for making a move when it comes to your job? We are…