Salary£40 - £60 per hour
- Plymouth or Bristol (Dependant on preference) - Hybrid
- Inside IR35
- Up to £60 P/H
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting an experienced Supportability Engineer to join Nuclear Civil client, to be based out of the Plymouth or Bristol.
What do you need to succeed?
- Carrying out or supporting technical investigations and analysis to provide data for problem assessment or resolution and for design of improvements.
- Production, review, and approval of calculations, analyses, drawings, models, design basis documentation and technical reports as assigned.
- Evaluating technical issues to develop proposals for investigations and/or solutions, including process improvements.
- Driving or supporting the development of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) solutions or Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) works
- Providing help and direction to team members with reference to your experience; steering/ supporting continuous improvement activity
- Lastly, you'll be qualified to minimum of HND in a STEM discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, System, Data or Maths). Experience in lieu of formal education would be considered.
How to apply:
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me on and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
MTV Cribs: ARM’s new office
ARM, Optamor and Serocor have been based in our new office at Shore House for a couple of months now. Things have settled down. The move was hugely significant for…
How to: Select a Recruitment Agency
How can contractors, agency staff, and clients make sure they are engaging with a reputable recruitment agency? One that can offer long term support and financial stability? Here are our…
Utilising contractors: 9 reasons why
We are all living in a time of unease and uncertainty. Normality seems a long way away. Yet, change isn't always a bad thing. Especially when it comes to switching…