Salary£80 - £88 per hour + Inside IR35
STRATEGIC FINANCE PROGRAMME CONSULTANT (DV CLEARED) - CHELTENHAM - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - UP TO £88/HR INSIDE IR35
ARM are working with a global consultancy looking for a DV Cleared Strategic Finance Programme Consultant to join the team in Cheltenham on a hybrid basis, with 1 day per week at home.
- Current, valid, transferrable DV Clearance. Eligibility alone is not sufficient.
- Experienced Consultancy skills.
- Comfortable and competent with Excel.
- Attention to detail - an innate preference for completeness and exactness.
- Able to listen and question effectively and communicate with confidence.
- Good stakeholder engagement and people management skills.
- Comfortable engaging with and influencing Senior Client Leaders.
- Design, production, manipulation of graphs to get a clear message across, desirable.
- Competence with Power BI, desirable.
- Competence with Visual Basic, desirable.
What you will be doing:
- Provide Portfolio Office Financial governance supporting a 2* organisation.
- Support the Portfolio Office SPP Finance Manager/Analyst.
- Work with internal stakeholders on a monthly basis to collate financial data - Liaising with 14 PCOs and Delivery Leads.
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and support their processes to deliver the data needed.
- Develop processes to improve the collection of finance data from a disparate group of stakeholders.
- Engage with external stakeholders to collate financial data, ensuring it is both accurate and detailed.
- Process collated data to assure accuracy of reporting, identifying issues and rectifying to assure the monthly report.
- Generating reporting and visual aids to assist in financial analysis.
This is a full-time contract role based from Cheltenham on a hybrid basis with 4 days in the office and 1 day from home. This will be a 12 month contract, paying up to £88/hr Inside IR35.
For this role, you must have current DV Clearance and be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
For more information on this position, please contact Sam Derham at ARM on 02392458029 or email your CV and covering letter .
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
#CC300… And they’re off
Today staff from the Serocor Group tackle the #CC300 mile cycle ride to raise money for Naomi House children's hospice. At 7.30am on Wednesday 14 June, 11 challengers and 4…
Ace that Interview!
Fantastic! You have an interview for your perfect job, well done! Yet as the big day draws near, you turn into a bag of nerves. Will they like me? How…
As a recruiter, I spend a large amount of time giving interview tips to candidates and taking feedback from employers and job hunters on how they performed at interview. But…