SalaryUp to £65000.00 per annum + + car allowance
Senior Mechanical Project Manager
Up to £65k + car allowance
My client who is a leading M&E Contractor with a solid history of Installations across the South Coast are looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical project Manager for projects across Hampshire.
Ownership and management of allocated projects through collaboration with the client, project delivery team and supply chain. Implement, control and initiate actions necessary to ensure the quality, safety, and integrity as well as the contractual delivery time of products and services required by the Company. Furthermore, safeguard the Company's long-term strength and growth, whilst working smartly and caring for your teams.
- Monitor, control and execute the project specific delivery strategy.
- Carry out all pre-construction activities in support of the design prior to the commencement of the construction period.
- Completion of each project procurement schedule to meet individual project program.
- Take responsibility for all day-to-day aspects of projects, working closely with other key players to achieve required outcomes.
- Control each project specific commissioning strategy.
- Delivery of each project's specific commercial strategy
- Up to £65,000 salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Private Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Dismemberment / disability insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
For more information, please call David Bates at Advanced Resource Managers on 07551151771
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
The cost of a cyber security breach
More than 3,800 publicly disclosed cyber breach incidents occurred globally in the first six months of 2019. These figures are frightening enough in isolation. But it gets worse. Numbers have…
MTV Cribs: ARM’s new office
ARM, Optamor and Serocor have been based in our new office at Shore House for a couple of months now. Things have settled down. The move was hugely significant for…
Close Contract (Contract Recruitment)
The UK is one of the three most successful countries for contract recruitment. According to OnRec, an astonishing 86% of British recruitment industry turnover in 2019 is covered by contract…