LocationMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
SalaryUp to £65000.00 per annum + + car allowance
Senior Mechanical Project Manager
Up to £65k + car allowance
My client who is a leading M&E Contractor with a 44-year history or delivering projects is looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Project Manager.
The first project is a Care Village in Steppingley followed by Residential Apartments in Milton Keynes.
Ownership and management of allocated projects through collaboration with the client, project delivery team and supply chain. Implement, control and initiate actions necessary to ensure the quality, safety, and integrity as well as the contractual delivery time of products and services required by the Company. Furthermore, safeguard the Company's long-term strength and growth, whilst working smartly and caring for your teams
- Monitor, control and execute the project specific delivery strategy.
- Carry out all pre-construction activities in support of the design prior to the commencement of the construction period.
- Completion of each project procurement schedule to meet individual project program.
- Take responsibility for all day-to-day aspects of projects, working closely with other key players to achieve required outcomes.
- Control each project specific commissioning strategy.
- Delivery of each project's specific commercial strategy
- Up to £65,000 salary
- £4,000 car allowance
- Private Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Dismemberment / disability insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
For more information, please call David Bates at Advanced Resource Managers on 07551151771
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Email me jobs like this
7 Ways to Save Money in the Festive Period
1. Set a Spending Limit and Keep Track. At this time of year, it’s easy to get excited when you're in the shops or shopping online, and you can overspend.…
Sustainability in the Rail sector
In 2019, Britain’s rail sector was thriving. More than 21,000 journeys were made on an average day and rail achieved its highest share of miles travelled across the UK for…
A hattrick of returners…
Hey Liam! Could you start by telling us a bit about what you do? "I am a Sales Manager for the Structural Steelwork industry and I have specialisms in Civil…