Salary£40 - £50 per hour
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Warrington - Hybrid
- Inside IR35
- Up to £50 P/H
The Energy Division at ARM is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a Nuclear Civil client, to be based out of Warrington.
Some of your roles may include:
- Adhering to health and safety standards and all authorised documentation.
- Ensuring effective management of multi-discipline teams for timely and efficient delivery of engineering work to meet customer scope.
- Supervising engineers and technical specialists.
- Promoting cooperation across engineering and other functional teams.
- Managing customer liaison and relationship development.
- Ensuring technical management of engineering output to deliver technical solutions.
- Producing, reviewing, verifying, and approving calculations, analyses, technical reports, technical specifications, and method statements.
- Identifying and applying correct codes and standards to engineering and technical activities.
- Ensuring the application of the highest standards for health and safety in immediate areas of responsibility and managing resources to match assigned work scopes.
- Planning and executing project and technical audits to impart learning and experience.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and promoting a culture of engineering best practices.
What do you need to succeed?
- Engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant engineering discipline, with significant demonstrable experience
- Chartered Engineer status
- Demonstrable experience in managing teams to deliver analysis activities on a range of project types.
- Demonstrable experience in covering a variety of tasks across a range of complexities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with other disciplines.
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me at and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
Email me jobs like this
Why Choose Project Management?
A career in project management provides a whole host of exciting opportunities to progress further, take on new challenges, and explore new projects that will allow you to develop new…
How to: Phone Interviews
The job market is more competitive than ever. And, in a world where employers simply don’t have time to know candidates before the shortlist phase, phone interviews are becoming increasingly…
Above and Beyond : Trusted Service Award
We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020! Followers of our social profiles will know that we obtain feedback from all of our candidates. Why? To ensure that we…